Composite Wall Panels
What consumers don’t know, but that building owners, developers and contractors are using more often and with incredible results for building aesthetics as well as construction process are a much more extensive line of Metal Composite Materials (MCM) including zinc, copper, steel, and titanium.
The utilization of Composite Wall Panels has opened exciting opportunities for architectural deformations and a range of aesthetics.
ACM and MCM systems are produced by numerous manufacturers, and Superior Roofing has experience installing nearly every system on the market today. Not only are there multiple manufacturers, but each system is made with specific performance parameters in mind.
Superior Roofing commonly works with five ACM and MCM systems to meet the specification and unique requirements of your building:
- Pressure Equalized Rain Screen systems
- Drained, back ventilated rain screen systems
- Wet system/wet seal
- Dry system
- Spline return system
Key Points :
- Includes materials such as aluminum, zinc, copper, steel, and titanium
- Exceptional strengths and performance, including moisture protection and thermal efficiency.
- Multitude of colors and finishes to achieve desired look.
- We have worked with CM manufacturers such as Alucobond, Reynobond, Alpolic, Larson and more.